Level One Uitzendbureau is a rapidly growing organization, specialized in offering temporary workers, taking care of the remuneration system and delegating workforce. Level One Uitzendbureau operates in various sectors including wholesale, technology, business services, industry, agriculture and horticulture. Our head office is in Emmeloord
As a coordinator, you are responsible for our temporary employees and cooperation with clients. Temporary workers must be sent to work at the client's, and accommodation and transport to work must be organized in cooperation with the accommodation and transport planners.
PLEASE NOTE our work system is different from other Uitzendbureau. You work Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 17:00. Outside of these hours and on weekends, we do not require you to be available.
You recognize yourself in the following description
- you can manage people well;
- you are trustworthy;
- you can plan well;
- knowledge of Polish and English is a requirement.
What we offer
- you have good contact with people;
- you can work independently;
- you have the courage to point out temporary workers in conflict situations;
- you are resistant to stress;
- your thinking is focused on finding solutions
You are interested in this?
- If it turns out that this is the right job for you, we offer a permanent employment relationship;
- Accommodation, transport and other necessary tools for work;
- Possibility to use the company car for private purposes
- A team of enthusiastic colleagues;
- Market-appropriate salary in line with your education and experience + monthly bonus system
- Start salary at least € 2200,- a month
Are you the energetic candidate we are looking for?
Send us your CV and motivation letter by clicking the APPLY button.