Level One Uitzendbureau is a rapidly growing organization, specialized in offering temporary and stable workers to our customers. Our goal is to create the best possible situation for every worker to create a long term relationship. Level One Uitzendbureau operates in various sectors including wholesale, technology, business services, industry, agriculture and horticulture. Our head office is in Emmeloord and we are active in Flevoland.
You will have to be available during your shift from 17:00 till 08:30 during the week. Also you will have to be available 2 weekends a month. You will be the first contact person for planning issues or emergencies and will be teached how to handle this. You are responsible for contacting our employees or customers in a professional way. In the morning you are the first contact for employees who report being absent from work and you will have to inform the customer about this, and if necessary, arrange a replacement for an absent employee. You will have to make a report for your shift for the day shift coordinators.
You recognize yourself in the following description
- you can manage people well;
- you are trustworthy;
- you can plan well;
- knowledge of Polish and English is a requirement.
What we offer
- you have good contact with people;
- you can work independently;
- you are also available in weekends (depending on the schedule, 1-2 weekends every month)
- you are resistant to stress;
- you are able to solve problems and find solutions by yourself
You are interested in this?
- If it turns out that this is the right job for you, we offer a permanent employment relationship;
- Accommodation, transport and other necessary tools for work if required;
- Possibility to use the company car for private purposes
- A team of enthusiastic colleagues;
- A good salary with 15% extra payment for working in a shift
Are you the energetic candidate we are looking for?
Send us your CV and motivation letter by clicking the APPLY button.